9 Natural Tips to Keep Tight Vagina

Bookmark and Share

Every woman, most of who are married would always crave a tight vagina. Although already have children, most women still want a tight vagina. Many ways are taken by women to keep tightening the vagina, through the traditional way or modern. 9 natural tips to keep the vagina of the woman's tight, like a virgin.
1. Acidity of the vagina approximately 7.1 to 7.3. Therefore, women should keep the acid levels to maintain a healthy vagina.

2. If menses or menses, should replace the pads as often as possible. Do not get stuck because your pads wear all day. This could interfere with the cleanliness of the vagina.

3. After sex, the outside of the vagina should be cleaned with a special antiseptic soap vagina.

4. Change your underwear at least 2-3 times a day. Or is also advisable to not wear underwear while sleeping at night, in order to provide more free air in your vagina.

5. We recommend using cotton underwear that absorbs sweat. Do not use a panty liner all day, just use for 2-3 hours during the day.

6. For women who had sexual intercourse and had never given birth, it is recommended to perform a pap smear once a year. For those who have menopause pap smear is recommended at 2-3 years.

7. Do not wear nylon pants, jeans and leather pants that are too tight. Because it will make the sides of your vagina moist. Moist vagina can be affected by fungus or other skin diseases.

8. Keep your weight to remain normal. For women who are obese, fat folds of her vagina will be closed easily and causes the vagina moist.

9. Keep your body health in general. For a healthy body, enough energy and enough vitamins, of course you can have sex with healthy too.
depion blogspot

{ 46 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Lacey said...

Thanks for the tips, I learned a bot by reading your useful thoughts. lesvianas.org

red031eve said...

Who wrote this? Must have been a man. These tips are obvious! You need a spell-checker at the least. Also, for the women, even if you didnt know this there are many other posts that are more informed.

Aakriti said...

quite informative.along with achieving tight vagina women also want good
vaginal health . Which is very important. According to a new report condoms help promote vaginal health. they can maintain the ph balance of vagina.

Unknown said...

How does it feel after you have vaginal tightening surgery? Does it work? And if so, does your vagina remain tight enough? Do you lose any sensation or is your sexual experience enhanced, as so many of these surgeon's sites say? What is the real deal on vaginal tightening?

Unknown said...

It is necessary to have healthy and positive outlook in like to keep that healthy sexual life.
useful bestmaleenhancement.me site

Unknown said...

I have had 4 children and felt like my vagina was loose, I could barely feel my husband during sex and kegels just did nothing for it. I found out from watching a show on surgery that you can have this fixed and retightened with surgery. I found an amazing doctor, her name is Dr. Erhard and she is in Minnesota. I met her and fell in love, she just “gets me”, has 4 children of her own so she understands and is a gynecologist so I trusted her. I had the surgery 6 months ago and my husband and I are having better sex then before the children!!! I didn’t even know you could tighten it, she retightened it and fixed the botched job they did when I tore with my biggest boy. I would go back and recommend anyone to her. Her website is http://www.mngaclinic.com/VaginalRejuvenation.aspx

uiop said...

It's really work for me. thanks

http://www.sbwire.com/press-releases/how-to-tighten-your-loose-vagina-naturally-v-tight-gel-review-reveals-all-322095.htm

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

It's really a crave to Keep Tight Vagina! Any girl will be fascinated on these 9 tips. I found a website like you that had offered a v tight gel reviews to me. Any girl can frankly take V Tight Gel to get so much benefited. There is also logical video, Questions, Answers, Products and Articles that can charm you.

Unknown said...

It a nice Post for woman. Woman has too sensitive parts. and It is a major concern for women when their vagina is not tight.
Herbal Way Is Good Because There Is No Side Effect...
Visit here for get more information: -http://hashmimart.in/product/vagitot/

ruhikhan said...

Hello….!
vagina tightening Women’s Health issue Is Very Important And Very Sanstive So Herbal Way Is Good WayTo Women’s Because There Is No Side effect.

Dr Hashmi said...

Thanks for the tips. I think this is one of the most common problems to every woman. This post is in actually good for her..!! If you want more information regarding vagina tightening cream kindly visit http://hashmidawakhana.com/

Unknown said...

Hi, A few weeks ago I was with a man who told me..."you have strong but loose"...I reply, what do you mean?...and he say..."the smell on your vagina is very strong and is very attractive to me"...and the viginal lips are some what loose. He asked me to correct that... I replied him like "Please give the solution for that". He told about the MyoTaut serum. He told that very confident because he experienced with many womens using that serum. So I bought and started to use. I love that smell and its gave me quick result and I thank to him personally... u know what?????? :) lol.

Anonymous said...

Hello…..
Very nice post…….
For the natural ways to tighten vagina If you know about how to tighten vagina

Philip Alonso said...

HOW I BECAME RICH AND FAMOUS TODAY.******** i am Mr Philip Alonso from California , i am giving a testimony of how i Become rich and famous today... i was deeply strangled up by poverty and i had no body to help me, and also i search for help from different corners but to no avail... nothing comes out. i see people around me getting rich but to me i was so ashamed of my self so i meant a man on my way UK he was very rich and he was a doctor so he told me something and i think over it so the next day i looked up and i keep repeating what he said to me. if you want to get rich quick and be famous" you need to cross your heart and do what is in your mind so i tried all i could in other for me to do as he said so later on i told my fellow friend about this same thing then my friend was interested in my suggestions so i decided to take a look in the internet and i found an email address of this great fraternity ( iluminatirichesthome@gmail.com we decided to contact them and fortunately for we both we did as they instruct us to do and later they told us to get some requirements and all the rest... so this initiation took us just three days and later on the great fraternity gave us $25000 to start up our lives.... and now am testifying that if in any case you want to join any great fraternity all you need to do is for you to contact them because they are legitimate and they do as what they instructed them to do okay so email them now at (iluminatirichesthome@gmail .com) or you can call or text them on +2348112163945.

ruhikhan said...

After an intensive research our centre has made a wonderful herbal and Ayurvedic product for women vagitot for vagina tightening .

Unknown said...

Dermalmd Vaginal Tightening Serum is amazing. Me and my boyfriend have sex constantly. I wanted to surprise him by making things a little more snug in there. Let me tell u couldn't even go in. Had to work at it a little bit lol. All I kept hearing was you feel soooooo good! It's great, my little secret. All I can say is that it's worth the money. I do it once every other day the effects last.

Unknown said...

+923420503660 call me

Unknown said...

03420503660

Retail Pharma India said...

Thanks for your post.Your post is really helpful.It helps me a lot by removing my many points regarding Vaginal Tightening cream.Now it will be very easy for me

order medicine online

Unknown said...

This herbal vagina tightening creamhas provided very good and satisfactory results so far.

ruhikhan said...

This vagina tightening cream will help to strengthen the vaginal muscles and tissues to improve the grip of vagina. Hashmi VAGITOT women sex cream

Unknown said...

Hello...
its Nice
Herbal vaginal cream . with natural herbs only, which has the power to eradicate all the infections and other issues related to the vagina and It can tightening the vaginal walls to bring it back in shape.

ruhikhan said...

Hello….!
vagina tightening Women’s Health issue Is Very Important And Very Sanstive So Herbal Way Is Good WayTo Women’s Because There Is No Side effect.

mysocialnetworking said...

My vagina was my problem. I’ve had a lot of sex growing up but I don’t think that’s the reason..I could’t ask my friends about it because we’re too close and it would be embarrassing, I decided to come on here.. after came here i heard about the myotaut from google. Myotaut serum is one of the best way to make vagina lips smaller again I also recently purchased this product about a month ago, it is been great. I’m surprised that it really works.

Unknown said...

Hello...
It’s Nice
Herbalvagitot vaginal cream is a perfect treatment to choice for those ladies who are upset.

Makayla Dare said...


I had the vaginal problem. My husband was not easily convinced about the myotaut product i tried others and this one is the only one that worked so by this one he is still in shock in how well this worked this a real review I wasn't sure about the others but super no lie it works fantasic.

Sonja Mikula said...

I am 45 years old... And my viginal lips were very loose.I decided to research the muscles groups, and started doing the pelvic floor exercies I found here,I practiced the exercises morning, noon and night and after a 5 days I started to see a light improvement! At first I was a bit wary and thought that maybe my muscles were just feeling "tight" from exercising them and that it would go back to normal. Although as I continued to exercise the muscle tightness and the sensation started to come back more and more! So i heard about MyoTaut Serum... and husband bought that for me.... I used that serum 2 times daily and also before going have sex. My husband said that he can feel the differences too.. lol:)

Unknown said...

Hello...
its Nice
A loose vagina can disturb sexual relationship vagina tightening cream has been found to be extremely effective in improving overall health of the reproductive organ of females.

Unknown said...

Vagitot vagina tightening cream is made of pure natural herbs to treat and tone the vagina in the natural way. The cream clears the infections and harmful bacteria. It rejuvenates the tissues and repairs the damaged cells.

Unknown said...

I did alot of research on Dermalmd Vaginal Tightening Serum...keep in mind i have 5 kids..they were all vaginal births. I decided to give it a try so i purchased it 5 weeks ago and i can honestly tell u that ir really does work... My husband was a bit hesitant about it first but once we tried it ....omg it is amazing.

Unknown said...

It’s Nice
A good vaginal cream is a soothing and safe option to tighten the vagina and keep it healthy. Vagina tightening is one of the best natural solutions to cure diseases of the vagina and tone its layers which reduce the looseness and issues.

Laura said...

Myotaut serum is one of the best way to tighten your vagina without surgery It provide the tighten after 2 and kids and a DC miscarriage. It was hard to feel pleasure.

Unknown said...

its Nice
A loose vagina can disturb sexual relationship vagina tightening cream has been found to be extremely effective in improving overall health of the reproductive organ of females.

ruhikhan said...

The process is simple, just apply the cream to the vagina outer walls and leave it like this. The cream gets absorbed by the vaginal tissues in no time and repairs the issues of vagina naturally and soothingly. The natural ways to tighten your vagina has become too easy to follow with our verified solution.

Dr Hashmi said...

Nice tips. A good vaginal cream is a soothing and safe option to tighten the vagina and keep it healthy. Vagina tightening is one of the best natural solutions to cure diseases of the vagina and tone its layers which reduce the looseness and issues.visit http://www.vagitotcream.com/

Unknown said...

Hello...
its Nice
The Vagina is the main organ to enjoy the sex act. A healthy and tight vagina is the key to live a healthy life and enjoy the sex act fully. A natural way to cure the natural issues. vagina tightening cream will tighten the vagina and remove all the infections and other issues.

Projectsdeal said...

Such a nice blog and I appreciate your all efforts about your thoughts on vaginal treatment. it's really good work. well done.

Amdel Herbal said...

Hi..!
Very Useful Post woman problem are too sensitive So herbal vegitot vaginal cream is specially designed to overthrow such kinds of problems.

John peter said...

Thanks for sharing nice tips. Apart from tips consider taking herbal vaginal tightening cream for safe and quick result.

Unknown said...

Hello...
its Nice
The need to tightening the vagina arises when it becomes loose due to reasons like age, pregnancy, alcohol use, etc.

health care said...

thanks sharing for all the information on your blog! Very helpful indeed.
Laser Vaginal Tightening in Dubai

Rija Ashal said...

Thanks for sharing such a valuable information it was very helpful
Laser Vaginal Tightening in Dubai

Ali Issa said...

Macromastia is a condition where a woman develops abnormally large breasts. The heavy breasts can be very discomforting for some women as it leads to back pain, neck pain, or restrict one from performing certain physical activities. plastic surgeon in Abu Dhabi

Post a Comment